Absolute Home Inspections, LLC offers complete home inspections to determine an accurate evaluation of the property and to alert the potential buyer to any conditions that may require repair, replacement or monitoring in the future. Because we have more than 35 years experience in light construction, remodeling, plumbing, electric and masonry we possess the expertise to provide you with a thorough inspection.
Like most things you purchase, you 'get what you pay for" and home inspections are no different. Please do not be afraid to ask an inspector about his experience, qualifications, education, certifications, licensing and with what organizations he is a member. Yes, the fee is important but, it should not be the deciding factor for whom you choose to "inspect your investment". Our home inspection fees are based on the square footage of living space in the property, not the price of the property. Please contact Absolute Home Inspections, LLC today and ask about our multi-inspection discounts.
- Grounds / Foundation / Structure / Crawlspace / Basement / Roof / Exterior Surfaces / Deck / Porch / Patio / Attic / Garage / Carport / Doors / Windows / Kitchen Appliances / Bathroom(s) / Interior / Electrical / Plumbing / Heating / Air Conditioning / Fireplace / Energy Conservation / Safety Items
Provides the buyer peace of mind and some insight as to the condition of the home and what, if any, corrections or repairs may be needed. We want to insure that your home is in favorable operating condition before you move in, and you have some idea of what may be required in the future.
New Construction Inspection
As your new home nears the final stages of construction, an inspection may bring attention to areas that should be corrected prior to moving in. It is easier and more time efficient to address these issues while areas of the home are un-furnished and accessible and you have the attention of the contractor.
Builder Warranty Inspection
Most builders offer a one-year warranty on the materials and workmanship of the home. Near the end of the warranty we can assist with a final “punch-list” of items to present to the contractor
- Comprehensive and Professional Services
- Inspecting from the roof to the foundation
- Mold Inspections
- Radon Inspections
- Water Testing for FHA / VA / Conventional Mortgages
- Termite Inspections (Schedued with Gladhill Pest Control)
- New Construction Inspections
- Pre-Remodeling Inspections
- In Compliance with MD / PA / WV Required Licenses and Certifications
- Follow Standards of Practice for the State of Maryland / Pennsylvania / West Virginia
- Electronic report free of technical jargon
- Help set priorities for repairs
- Affordable rates
With so many great reasons to work with Absolute Home Inspections, LLC, why would you choose someone else?